BREAKFAST. The best reason for leaving your cozy room.
Included with your stay at the Colby Hill Inn is a lavish, unhurried five-course breakfast in which we proudly feature the best from New Hampshire’s farmers. Our priority is always to source local, that is harvested or produced within a 2-hour drive, and organic foods when possible. Breakfast is served from 8:30 -10:00 am on weekends and 7:30 -9:30 am on weekdays, unless otherwise noted or requested. While dinner is available to the public, breakfast is reserved for overnight guests only. However, we welcome your guests for breakfast with notice by at least 5:00 pm on the previous day for $15.00 (not including tax and gratuity). We plan to be open to the public, by reservation only, for extended Sunday Brunch on Easter (March 27) and Mother’s and Father’s Day.
A recent breakfast included the following:
- Organic Terra Nova Coffee (NH), assorted organic teas and fresh farm milk
- Parfait or Grain Course: house-made muesli with fresh berries and local yogurt
- Juice Cleanser Course: choice of freshly pressed organic orange or pineapple-coconut with a green chaser
- Freshly Baked Course: Colby Hill’s signature goat cheese-chive buttermilk biscuits, whole bran muffins, mini sweet rolls and local jams or preserves.
- Entrée Course: Choice of kale, roasted tomato and feta cheese tart; or baked eggs with spicy tomatoes, chickpeas, roasted eggplant and crisp sesame lavash.
- Sweet Ending: Petit chocolate babka french toast
Terra Nova coffee, our house-made granola, freshly baked cookies, and New Hampshire maple syrup are all available for purchase from our gift shop or by asking the innkeeper or server.
We always want to accommodate our guests’ dietary needs at breakfast, so please tell us at the time of the reservation if you have any allergies that we should know about so we can prepare your meal appropriately.