BREAKFAST. The best reason for leaving your cozy room.
Included with your stay at the Colby Hill Inn is a lavish, unhurried breakfast in which we proudly feature the best from New Hampshire’s farmers. Our priority is always to source local, that is harvested or produced within a 2-hour drive, and organic foods when possible. Breakfast is served from 8:00 -10:00 am on weekends and 8:00 -9:00 am on weekdays unless otherwise noted or requested.
We welcome your guests and the public for breakfast any day with notice by at least 8:30 am for $20.00 (excluding tax and gratuity). New England College students may join their parents who lodge here for breakfast at no charge.
Sample Breakfast Menu
- Organic Mill City Roasting Coffee (NH), assorted organic teas and fresh farm milk
- Fruit and Grain Course: Mixed Berry Parfait with House-Made Granola or Hot Cereal
- Juice Cleanser Course: choice of freshly pressed organic orange, natural cranberry or pineapple-coconut with a green chaser
- Freshly Baked Course: Apple and spice muffins; banana raspberry bread
- Entrée Course: Choice of Mediterranean Frittata with grilled artichoke, eggplant, zucchini, peppers and Vermont feta – served with goat cheese chive biscuits or sour dough toast; or berry passion fruit crepes.
- Optional local bacon or maple breakfast sausage.
Mill City Roaster’s Java Tree organic coffee, our house-made granola, freshly baked cookies, and New Hampshire maple syrup are all available for purchase from our gift shop or by asking the innkeeper or server.
We always want to accommodate our guests’ dietary needs at breakfast, so please tell us at the time of the reservation if you have any allergies that we should know about so we can prepare your meal appropriately.